Tuesday, March 2, 2010

So today, I was on the computer typing up stuff for our rentals and Miss Kathryn came up to me with corn that she wanted heated up. ( If you know us, you know that I'm ok with the kids figuring out what they want, and getting it at the youngest ages possible).
Anyway, I asked K. to wait a second while I typed in my last 2 sentences but requested (because she was right by the computer with a not so reliable plastic container) that she sit down and wait. I said pointing at the corn in the container, "Now don't touch it while you wait, k?"
I started typing and saw this long 3 yr old finger reach out and touch the container!
I couldn't help it. I tried not to laugh but said, "You did NOT just do that!"
She did and she did it again and just started to giggle at me!
Oh I'm in so much trouble.

No comments: