Sunday, December 14, 2008

Hoursie!!!!

I was on the phone with Mark just after I finished our Christmas entry on our blog, here. We were chatting about work stuff while Kathryn buzzed around the room playing with her dolls. In the back of my mind, while I was listening to Mark, I heard paper and "Hoursie!!!" and more paper. It took me about 30 seconds to register and I swung around to see Kathryn ripping open her previously completely ignored present by the Christmas three. It was indeed her horse and it is a big box so there was a good amount of paper to get through. I asked Mark to hold on, I grabbed the camera and recorded this part of the moment:


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MY! Kathryn is a stinker...good thing she's so cute! Ceseley would be doing the same thing if she were just a little more coordinated.

Sara C said...

A present *that big* under the Christmas tree this early? It was practically begging to be opened!!!

Marissa said...

TOO funny!

rebecca said...

HA!!! I promise I didn't train her:)

Jacquie said...

She is so... sweet. How are things? I hope all is well. Merry Christmas.

Lana Lulu Handmade said...

hee, hee, looks whose being naughty. That is too funny.