Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Just a thought

I know that many are just starting to feel the economic downturn. I hope you're hanging in there. Things are going to continue to ripple, so it seems for a while. Mark and I have felt it for over a year. Las Vegas took the first and swiftest hits. We have seen and heard of people as young as 30 having strokes and heart attacks. I just want to say that I hope things are good for our friends and family. I hope and pray that we all are able to walk through the trials of the next year or two at least knowing that we are happy with our spouses, children, loved ones and/or friends. You all mean the world to us no matter what we've been through. Take care and keep in touch. I hope that our blog can bring love and smiles to your faces.
Love so much,
Sherrill

No comments: